Principle of ORC system
- The low boiling point organic working fluid makes heat exchange
with the heat source through evaporator, then absorbs heat and is
evaporated to high temperature & high pressure steam.
- The high temperature & high pressure steam drives the turbine
expander & generator set for electric power generation.
- The temperature and pressure of organic steam is decreased after
- The organic steam with low temperature & pressure flows into
the cooling system to be condensed to fluid.
- The organic working fluid is pressurized by the fluid pump for next
Project evaluation, design, engineering, manufacturing,
procurement, technical supervision.
ORC system to be used for waste heat recovery from hot flue gas
l Hot flue gas with following condition can be used as heat source
for ORC power generation:
Temperature: 220 - 450°C
Flow rate: > 110,000Nm3/h
l By means of gas-oil heat exchanger (heat conducting oil stove),
the heat conductive oil can absorb the heat containing in flue gas.
The hot oil is directed to ORC system for power generation.
ORC Power System – Process Flow Sketch
- Waste heat recovery from rotary kiln in cement production plant
- Waste heat recovery from biomass combustion
Rated power: 1 ～ 6.5 MW per single unit